DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018-19, 1651 Group C Vacancy: – The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board which is also called as DSSSB is now published their fresh recruitment notification for the 1651 Grade IV DASS Steno Vacancies. Candidates who are fulfilling all the requisite qualification will now be able to apply for this DSSSB Recruitment 2018-19. In order to don’t miss this chance candidates must submit their online DSSSB Nursing Officer Application Form 2018 before the closing Date of Application Form. All the major details related to this DSSSB Nursing Officer Vacancy 2018 like eligibility criteria, application process and fees, selection process, pay scale etc has been given below in detail.
The DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018-19 application form will be accepting from 13th July 2018 to 13th August 2018. After the successful completion of the application process all of the candidates will be called to attend the remaining selection exam which will contains one tier examination scheme. The DSSSB Steno Application Form 2018 will be acceptable in online mode only. After the successful completion of all the selection exam candidates whoever clears all the rounds will be recruited in this DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018-19. For gathering more details candidates are advised to visit our official web portal.
DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Board – Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board
- Name of the Post – Grade IV DASS Steno
- of Posts – 1651
- Job Location – Delhi
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – dsssbonline.nic.in
DSSSB Nursing Officer Vacancy Details
- Lab Assistant (Group – IV) – 178 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 17 Posts
- Social Worker – 21 Posts
- Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD) – 10 Posts
- Assistant Security Officer – 1 Post
- Technician Gr. III – 2 Posts
- Assistant (OT/CSSD) – 12 Posts
- Grade – IV (DASS)/JR. ASSTT. – 79 Posts
- Stenographer Grade – III – 113 Posts
- Pharmacist -251 Posts
- Nursing Officer – 684 Posts
- Occupational Therapist – 4 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Ophthalmology) – 2 Posts
- Dental Hygienist – 2 Posts
- Technician (Gr. – IV) – 32 Posts
- Radiographer – 136 Posts
- Speech Therapist – 3 Posts
- Assistant Dietician – 3 Posts
- Medical Record Clerk – 11 Posts
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife – 89 Posts
DSSSB Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2018
All of the candidates who are going to apply for this DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018-19 is informed that they must have to fulfill all the eligibility conditions related to this recruitment and they are as follows –
All of the individuals must have completed graduation in the relevant field from any reputed university. For gathering the post wise details all of the candidates are advised to refer it from the official notification.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 37 Years
The online application fees for this DSSSB Vacancy 2018-19 will be Rs 100/-.
According to the official DSSSB Steno Recruitment 2018 Notification the selection of all the applicants will be made on the basis of One Tier Selection Scheme.
Refer the official recruitment notification.
- Online Application Starting date – 13th July 2018
- Online Application Closing date – 13th August 2018
How to Apply for this DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018-19
- Visit the official web portal of the DSSSB.
- Next click on the official link to apply for this DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018-19.
- Carefully fills the online form.
- Uploads all the important details.
- Pay the online application fees.
- Finally submit the online form and takes the printout of the application form.
DSSSB Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018
Candidates who are going to take part in the exam for this DSSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018-19 will soon be able to download their admit card from the official web portal of the DSSSB.
DSSSB Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018
Now after successfully completing all the selection exams candidates will soon gets all the details related to the official declaration of the result.