Goa TET Online Form 2019, GATET 2019 Exam Notification, Goa Tet: GOA SCRET is going to be released online application form TET 2019 in GOA soon. TET exam in union territory is organized by SCRET. Examination of GOA TET is scheduled on2 times in a year. Those eligible wants teacher opportunity posts, they can fill online application form 2019 of GOA TET. Application form of GOA TET 2019 will be uploaded soon on the official website. Candidates can fill online registration form 2019 goa TET from the official website www.nctewrc.co.in .candidates will not to be allowed on the Goa TET exam 2019 without submission of Goa TET registration form 2019. Candidates can search exam pattern Goa TET , syllabus 2019 from the official website.
Goa TET 2019 Online Form: The government of Goa will conduct Goa Teachers eligible Test (GATET) 2019 also known as Goa TET as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Goa TET is for the candidates who are willing to become teachers in primary class (I-V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Goa.
CTET 2019 Results
TET Online Application Form 2019 of other states are updated here. Clearing the TET has been made mandatory for teachers who have a diploma in education, but is not necessary for teachers who possess a degree in education. The TET would test the general and subject knowledge along with a candidate’s teaching skills.The national council for teacher education (NCTE) will ensure that TET standards are high.
Goa TET 2019 Online Form:
Organization: Goa SCERT
Exam Name: Goa Teacher Eligibility Test (GATET)
Eligibility and qualifications fro Goa TET 2019:
- Goa TET(GATET) Qualification teachers from classes I –V(paper-I)2019:
Candidates should have passed senior secondary examination with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year diploma in elementary education/4 year bachelor of elementary education (B.Ed.)/2- year diploma in education in special education are also eligible. OR Candidates with B.A/B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed. Qualification can also apply.
- Goa (TET) qualification teachers of classes VI- VIII(Paper-II)2019:
Applicants having B.A/ B.Sc. and those appearing in final 2 year with at least 45 percent marks and passed appearing in B. Ed/Senior secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4- year bachelor in elementary Education (B.Ed.)/4 year BA/BSC with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc. are eligible for GATET. for more information you should read the notification of Goa TET uploaded below: –
Must Read: Goa TET 2019 Notification (will be updated soon)
Goa TET 2019 Online Form Process: –
Goa SCERT is inviting application form for Goa teacher eligibility test. Since 2011 all union territory teacher eligibility tests have been conducting by SCERT. TET examination in union territory is conducted by SCERT two times in a year. Guidance for TET examination online process is given below: –
- Visit the official website: www.nctewrc.co.in
- Goa TET Online Application Form: GATET 2019 Online Form
- Click on the above link and then enter application number and birth date and other information.
- Then submit the form with complete details.
- Upload photo and sign and then submit the form.
- Take print of application form for further use.
- Goa TET Online Application Form starting Date: updated soon
- Goa TET Online Application Form Last date: updated soon
- Exam Date of Goa TET: updated soon
Gate 2019 exam pattern, Syllabus and scheme:
GATET syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Following are the details of question papers:
- Paper I Syllabus: Teachers for classes I- V in Goa primary school
- Paper II Syllabus: Teachers for classes VI- VIII in Goa upper primary school.
- Paper I and paper II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers.
GATET or Goa TET Exam 2019 Admit card and hall ticket Download
All GATET candidates can download Admit card or hall ticket from Goa TET Exam Official website before 15 days of exam date.