CTET Preparation Tips 2019, Books & Important Notes for CTET July 2019 Exam: – Off the chances you reached to the opportune place here you will be glad to read all the tips needed to crack the CTET examination. Central Teacher Eligibility test is always the talk of the town since its existence as it leads to the education sector. It is the only way to being selected as a government teacher in the central penalized schools. There are huge digits of all the aspirants who were able to crack the CTET exams in the first attempt and you may also include in them, significantly the ball is all in your court.
Get Better Instruction to Crack CTET 2019 Exam This Session. Check CTET Exam Preparation Tips to manage Subjects, CTET Exam Learning Tips 2019 in 30 to 45 Days. Prepare for CTET 2019 Exam in 30 days with Important Questions And Topics. CTET Exam will held so follow tips How To Prepare For CTET 2019. The CBSE Board is going to conduct the CTET 2019 Exam on 7th July 2019. Only 3 months are remaining in exam. Lot of candidates are preparing for CTET 2019 Exam. The Online application form has closed now.
CTET Preparation Tips 2019:
As soon as the organization will dispatch the recruitment notification for CTET the aspirants will start preparing but before starting preparation for CTET Exam it is good to read CTET Preparation Tips 2019 because it is like blessing in disguise.
The Central Teacher eligibility test is in habit of conducting twice in a year and the Central Board of Secondary education is the organization which holds the responsibility to give the examination. There is no limitation to apply for the CTET any person can apply no. of times even the person can apply after being selected to improve the digits of percentage. Just 30 days are remaining in CTET Exam, how need to concentrate on all important topics of exam. Candidates are advised to read the important topics and then make proper strategies to prepare for exam. Before going to follow the exam preparation guide, have a look on CTET 2019 Exam syllabus.
Examination pattern of CTET
CTET exam is mainly consisting of two types of exam- the paper I and the paper II. The question paper is based on multiple choice questions. The aspirants who wants to teach the primary classes (I to V) can give the Paper I exam and the aspirants who are looking to teach the elementary classes (VI to VIII) can prepare for the Paper II.
Paper I: – The paper will be consist of 150 questions from these different sections and each question will have the 1 mark: –
|Child Development and pedagogy||30||30|
Paper II: – The paper-II will also be consist of 150 questions and each question worth 1 mark:-
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science (Compulsory for Maths and Science Teacher)||60||60|
|Social Studies and Social Science (Compulsory for Social Science and Social Studies Teacher)||60||60|
So from the above tables we can easily say that there will be 150 questions and the aspirants will be given 150 minutes to crack the exam but the good news is that there will not be any negative marking. So without wasting our time let us jump to the bandwagon and deep dive to CTET Preparation Tips.
How to crack CTET…? So guys and gals get ready to solve this conundrum. Now be attentive while reading the rest article and take them with a grain of salt. If you really want to crack the CTET Examination then you have to go through these points and also do have to remember these in your minds while attempting to exam paper.
CTET Preparation Tips 2019
- Well Maintained Study Plan: – Start playing with the full deck and be on the ball and understand where you stand and then make a plan, stop wasting your time, start using YouTube for the visual learning, extract all your notes, books and e-books. In the very first plan your strategy and start making time Table and follow them strictly and analyze yourselves once a week. Take one mock test every month and sit alone in peace while solving it. Do remember preparation is the only key to success.
- Understand the Syllabus:- Start engaging yourself in the syllabus and find out the topics you are most familiar with and master them with confidence. Start solving the previous years’ question paper. Collect the books from the famous author and do start writing important points in another copy.
- Pedagogy is fruits:- Pedagogy contributes 30 marks and it is one of the most scoring subject, start focusing on it and work hard on it even all the other subjects will contain 50% questions from pedagogy. If you want to attain the maximum question start hustling on Pedagogy and child development.
- Be your own Stopwatch: – The 150 minutes given to students are for the 150 question try not to waste a single second. If you find a question difficult stop wasting your time on it and go ahead for another one and tick it for the future. Time management is one of the significant tools that will either help you to lead or destroy yourself so use it wisely.
- Often Breaks: – Sometime taking break during studying will help you to climb a stair but instead of using mobile phone during break start doing meditation or oil pulling that will not only rest your brain in peace but also help you to gain your energy.
- Coherent in Crash Course: – Try to indulge yourself in crash courses, there are many online and offline institutes that will help you to learn more efficiently. Indulging in crash courses may lead to make you socialize with those friends who have the common spire.
- Clear: – Be clear towards your goals don’t get stress and try not to interfere in social disgusting activities because they may mislead your path.
- Learn Concrete:- Don’t waste your time on the fake books start reading those books which are written from the famous authors, Seldom the people go for the one week series which mostly contains the concise knowledge and this will create confusions in your minds.
- Be Speedy: – Someone has truly said that Practice makes a man perfect and you have to follow this, you have practice more and more because the more you practice you will start learning more and in result your brain will start working more.
- Writing skills:- often it is found that most of the time people have learn the particular topic but they forget it in exam and that happens only because of not writing the learned topics. You must always learn and write them in another copy so that you need not to look at the book during the exam days.