ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19, 311 Medical/ Para Medical Staff Vacancy 2018: – Hello Job Seekers! Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited now inviting all the eligible candidates by the medium of their official notification too attends the ICSL Walk-in-Interview 2018. Walk-in is being organized by the organization in order to select the deserving candidates to the vacant 311 Medical/ Para Medical Staff Vacancy. For the detailed description regarding this ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19-19 all of the candidates are advised to download the official recruitment notification. All of the candidates must have to attend the interview in order to get a chance to get placed under this ICSIL Vacancy 2018.
ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19
The walk-in-interview for this ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19 will be organizing from 16th July to 20th July 2018. All the post wise dates in which the recruitment authority will organize the interview has been given below. All of the applicants must have attends the interview on the particular date as per the date mentioned for the particular post they had applied for. Aspirants must have to clear the interview for the ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19-19 for successfully getting recruited for the particular post. Aspirants must have to bring all the documents needed to takes part in the ICSIL Interview 2018. Aspirants who want to gather all the details related to this ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19 then visit our website www.jobonweb.in.
ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Organization – Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited
- Name of the Post – Medical/ Para Medical Staff
- of Posts – 311
- Job Location – New Delhi
- Walk-in-Interview Dates – 16th to 20th July 2018
- Official Web Portal – icsil.in
ICSIL Post Wise Vacancy Details
- ANM – 38 Posts
- Welfare Officer – 26 Posts
- Special Educator (Mentally retarded Children) – 05 Posts
- Nursing Orderlies – 22 Posts
- House Aunties/ Male Care Givers – 201 Posts
- Psychiatrist – 05 Posts
- Medical Officer/ GDMO – 04 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 10 Posts
ICSIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
Aspirants who are willing to compete in the www.icsil.in Recruitment 2018 must successfully meets all the eligibility criteria’s which we are mentioned below and they are as follow –
Aspirants must have completed 08th /10th / Graduation Degree in the relevant field. For gathering the post wise qualification details all of the candidates must download the official ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19 Notification.
The age of the candidates must be varying between 18 years to 45 years. For the post wise details go to the official web portal.
Refer the official recruitment notification.
The selection of the candidates into this ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19 will be made on the basis of Interview/ Interaction/ typing test.
- Psychiatrist & Medical Officer/ GDMO – Rs. 55,224/-
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 16,858/-
- ANM – Rs. 13,896/-
- Welfare Officer & Special Educator (Mentally retarded Children) – Rs. 18,332/-
- Nursing Orderlies & House Aunties/ Male Care Givers – Rs. 13,896/-
How to Apply for ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19
All of the interested must attends the walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates with the following documents-
- Class X & 10+2 Certificate
- Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Professional Qualification
- Experience Certificate in relevant field
- Pan Card and Aadhar card
- One Passport size photograph etc.
|Posts Name||Interview Dates|
|Psychiatrist||16th July 2018|
|Medical Officer/ GDMO||16th July 2018|
|Staff Nurse||17th July 2018|
|ANM||17th July 2018|
|Welfare Officer||18th July 2018|
|Special Educator (Mentally retarded Children)||18th July 2018|
|Nursing Orderlies||19th July 2018|
|House Aunties/ Male Care Givers||20th July 2018|
ICSIL Administrative Building,
1st Floor, Above Post Office Okhla Industrial Estate,
Phase-3, Near Modi Mill, New Delhi – 110020