JEE Main 2019 Application Form | Exam Dates | Eligibility | Exam Pattern: The NTA (National Testing Agency) has to vouch for the new an official notification regarding the JEE Mains Application Forms, Examination Details, Admit Card and much more details. JEE is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all the over the country. JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is an all India Common Engineering Entrance Examination of Objective pattern. All the Candidates who are enthusiastically looking towards to get admissions into various Undergraduate Programmes in can apply for the JEE Main 2019 Application Form. visit to www.jobonweb.in for more.
About JEE : In 2012, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) that earlier conducted the AIEEE, announced this common examination that replaced the AIEEE and IIT-JEE. JEE consists of two parts, JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE-Advanced is for admission to Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), and Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISERs), while the JEE-Main exam is for admission to National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs). Only the students selected in JEE Mains are eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced. Over 200,000 students are selected each year.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
JEE Main Application Form 2019 is available from 8th February 2019. Before applying for the application, the students need to check out complete details such as the educational qualification, eligibility criteria, the online registration process, important dates and much more.
JEE Main Notification 2019
NTA will conduct JEE Main 2019. Paper & Pen based exam on April 2019, while the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held on April 6 – 20, 2019. Changes for 2019 include:
- All ambitious candidates (except candidates from Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu and Kashmir) of JEE Main will mandatorily need Aadhaar card number to fill in JEE Main 2019 online application form.
- Candidates belonging to the states of Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu and Kashmir can fill the application form of JEE Main using their Passport Number, ration card number, bank account, any other valid Govt. identity number provided they should select the city of examination in these states only.
- The top 2,20,000 candidates from JEE Mains 2019 will be eligible to take JEE Advanced 2019. For admission year 2017-18, CBSE had filtered the top 2 lakh candidates for appearing in JEE Advanced, the second stage of the entrance exam for admissions to IITs.
- To qualify for admissions to NITs, IIITs or GFTIs, aspiring candidates should have secured at least 75% marks in class 12th exam or be in the top 20 percentile in the class 12th exam conducted by the respective boards. For SC/ST candidates, the eligibility criteria is 65% marks in class 12th
The application fee payment can be Submit through debit/credit card or via e-challan (Syndicate/HDFC/Canara/ICICI Bank). E-challan will be generated at the time of online filing of the application form. Besides these payment modes any other mode of fee payment will not be accepted.
|Papers||Pen & Paper Based Test||Online mode|
|Appearing||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls||General/OBCs||SC/ST/PWD/Girls|
|For examination centres opted in India|
|Paper 1 or 2||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||1800||900||1300||650|
|For examination centres opted in foreign country|
|Paper 1 or 2||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||3800||1900||3800||1900|
- Students should have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with PCM/PCMB stream.
- In 12th or equivalent examination, students must have scored minimum 50% marks in PCM/PCMB subjects.
- Students DOB should fall on or after 1st October, 1992 (for general candidates) and 1st October 1987 (for SC, ST and PwD candidates).
- Students who have passed intermediate or equivalent exam in or before 2015 are not eligible.
- Candidates can apply only three times for JEE Main.
- There shall be no weight age for the 12th class marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE (Main) examination.
- To qualify for admission in IITs/NITs/IIITs and other CFTIs, students have to secure at least 70% in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination. For SC/ST students the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examinaton.
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019:
|Medium for all exam centers||English and Hindi|
|Medium for exam centers in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli||English, Hindi and Gujarati|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Total No of questions||90 with 30 questions for each section|
|Total No of Marks||360|
|Type of questions||Objective type|
|Sections in Question Paper||3 – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct answer and negative marking of ¼ marks for each incorrect answer|
Tentative dates of JEE Main 2019 Application Form are listed here:
- Notification release – February 8, 2019
- JEE Main 2019 Application Form begins – February 8, 2019
- JEE Main 2019 Application Form end –March 7, 2019
- Correction in application form – March 2019
- Admit card release – March 18, 2019
- Online exam date – April 6 – 20, 2019
JEE Main 2019 Exam Notice
How to Apply
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for JEE:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main.
- Click on the link “Apply for JEE Main 2019 Application Form”.
- Fill the required details such as exam related details, personal, mailing, academic and guardian details, etc.
- Upload the scanned images one by one in the prescribed specifications.
- Go through the payment gateway section and pay the application fee through debit/credit card or e-challan of Canara/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI Bank.
- Candidates are advised that after fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.