Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018-19, 723 MO Vacancy 2018: – The Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag has now released the fresh Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018-19 Notification for introducing their new recruitment for the vacant 723 Medical Officer (MO) Posts. All of the contenders whoever fully qualified are advised to apply for this Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2018-19 as early as possible before the recruitment expires. The official recruitment notification is now available to download at the official web portal of the recruitment authority. This will be golden chance for all those candidates who want a secure and reputed job under the Maharashtra Medical Jobs 2018-19-19. The application form will be acceptable in offline mode only.
Candidates will be able to apply for this Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018-19 from 13th July 2018 to 31st July 2018. After filling the application form online candidates must submit the hard copy of the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Application Form 2018-19 to the below highlighted postal address of this particular recruitment. The application fees will also pay by the candidates through Demand Draft only. The selection of the candidates to this new Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Recruitment 2018-19 will be made on the basis of written exam and personal interview. For successfully getting recruited into this Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018-19 all of the candidates must have to clear all the rounds of the selection exam individually.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Authority – Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag
- Name of the Vacancy – Medical Officer
- of Vacancies – 723
- Job Location – Maharashtra
- Official Web Portal – arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Vacancy 2018-19 Details
All of the candidates, here you will be able to get the proper view of the category wise distribution of the total posts under this Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Vacancy 2018-19-19 and they are as follows –
- Open category – 649 Posts
- OBC category candidates – 08 Posts
- SBC category Candidates – 66 Posts
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Eligibility Criteria 2018-19
Each and every individual who are going to apply for this Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018-19 must have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria’s for successfully apply into this recruitment and they are as follows –
- MEDICAL OFFICER (MBBS post) – Candidates must have completed MBBS Degree of a statutory University or any other qualification.
- MEDICAL OFFICER (specialist posts) – Candidates must have completed Post Graduate Diploma or Degree of a Statutory University in Pediatrics or General Surgery or General Medicine or Gynecology or Anesthesia or Radiology or Blood Transfusion in as specified.
Refer the official recruitment notification.
- Written Exam
- Open category candidates – Rs.500/-
- Backward Class candidates – Rs.300/-
- 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Per Month
- Application Form Starting Date – 13th July 2018
- Application Form Closing Date – 31st July 2018
How to Apply for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all visit the official website of the recruitment authority.
- Next click on the particular link to apply for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018-19.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Takes the hard copy of the application forms and sends by post along with all the details to below given postal address.
Directorate of Health Services,
St. Georges Hospital,
Compound Mumbai, 400 001
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Admit Card 2018-19
All of the candidates who had successfully register for this particular Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment MO 2018-19 will soon get their admit card to attends their exam on the scheduled date.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Result 2018-19
The final result for this Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018-19 will be declared soon at the official web portal of the recruitment authority. All the official dates will soon get disclosed at the official website itself.