Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment 2018-19, MAMC Vacancies: – Maulana Azad Medical College is now issued a recruitment notification in order to invite applications from eligible candidates. Under this MAMC Recruitment 2018 candidates will be selected for the Aam Aadmi Mohalla Clinics. Candidates who have all the requisite qualification they must checks the official notification for Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment 2018. Candidates will be appointed on the basis of their qualification and experience. Under this official MAMC Recruitment 2018 Notification candidates will be recruiting into the vacant 600 Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant & Multi Tasking Worker Vacancy. Application form will be acceptable in online mode only.
Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment 2018-19
Candidates will be able to apply into this Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment 2018-19 from 05th October 2018 to 21st October 2018. After this date no application form will be acceptable in any manner. For successfully apply into this recruitment candidates must have to submit their Maulana Azad Medical College Application Form 2018 before closing date of application form. In order to get recruit into this recruitment candidate must have to clear all the selection rounds individually. Aspirants will also able to apply into this Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment 2018-19 also from our website.
Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Authority – Maulana Azad Medical College
- Name of the Posts – Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant & Multi Tasking Worker
- Number of Posts – 600
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – mamc.ac.in
MAMC Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Pharmacist – 200 Posts
- Mohalla Clinic Assistant – 200 Posts
- Multi Tasking Worker – 200 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MAMC Recruitment 2018
Aspirants who want to apply into this Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment 2018-19 they must have to meet all the eligibility conditions and they are as follows –
- Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Registration with Delhi Pharmacy Council
Mohalla Clinic Assistant
- Completed Auxillary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) course.
- Registration with Delhi Nursing Council
Multi Tasking Worker
- 10th class passed certificate
- First aid training certificate from St John Ambulance Brigade
- Pharmacist – 20 to 50 years
- Mohalla Clinic Assistant -20 to 50 years
- Multi Task worker 18 to 35 years
There will be no application fees
Rs 12/- per registered patient, with a minimum guarantee of 75 patients per day to be calculated on monthly basis
Mohalla Clinic Assistant
Rs 10/- per registered patient for OPD, Additional remuneration as per following schedule: Rs 30/- per ANC checkup
- Rs 10/- for each blood sample drawn by him/her
- Rs 10/- for each inject/immunization done by her at AAMC.
- Minimum assured guarantee of 75 patients per day to be calculated on monthly basis
Multi Task worker
There will be Rs 8/- per registered patient at AAMC and Rs 10/- for each wound dressing if done by him/her. Minimum assured guarantee of 75 patients per day to be calculated on monthly basis.
Selection of the candidates into this Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment 2018-19 will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in the written exam and interview.
- Starting date to Apply – 05th October 2018
- Closing Date to Apply – 21st October 2018
How to Apply for Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment 2018-19
- Initially go to the official website of the MAMC.
- Next search and click on the link to apply for Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment 2018-19.
- Carefully fill the application form.
- Scan and upload the signature and photograph.
- Finally submit the form and takes hard copy.
MAMC Admit Card 2018-19
All the successfully registered candidates into this www.mamc.ac.in Recruitment 2018 will soon be able to download their admit card. Admit card will be released by MAMC 10-15 days before exam.
MAMC Result 2018-19
The final result for the Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment 2018-19 will be declared very soon by recruitment authority after conducting the exam. Result date will soon be disclosed.