NCDC Recruitment 2018-19, 70 Sr/Jr Assistant & Other Posts Vacancies: – The National Cooperative Development Corporation is now inviting all the eligible and interested individuals to apply for their latest recruitment for the 70 Posts of Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Programme Officer, Senior Assistant, Senior Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant and Junior Assistant. It is our advice to all the eligible individuals to first download the official NCDC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification from the official web portal of the NCDC. In order to get successfully apply for this National Cooperative Development Corporation Recruitment 2018-19 all the applicants must successfully meets all the eligibility conditions which we are mentioned in detail right below.
The online registration for this NCDC Recruitment 2018-19 will be done from 07th July 2018-19 to 06th August 2018-19. Other than online mode no modes of the application form will be acceptable. After successfully completes the filling of the NCDC Application Form 2018-19 the authority will proceeds to organize the selection exam which will contains Written exam and personal interview in which all of the candidates must have to clear all the selection rounds individually to get successfully getting recruited in this NCDC Recruitment 2018-19. All the other important details are mentioned below in detail.
NCDC Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Organization – National Cooperative Development Corporation
- Name of the Posts – Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Programme Officer, Senior Assistant, Senior Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant and Junior Assistant
- of Posts – 71
- Job Location – All Over India
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – ncdc.gov.in
NCDC Post Wise Vacancy 2018-19 Details
In this section all of the candidates will be able to get the proper view of the post wise distribution of the total number of posts under this www.ncdc.gov.in Recruitment 2018-19 and they are as follows –
- Senior Assistant – 26 Posts
- Senior Personal Assistant – 08 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 10 Posts
- Deputy Director – 03 Posts
- Assistant Director – 11 Posts
- Programme Officer – 08 Posts
NCDC Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria’s
Each and every aspirants must have to successfully justifies all the eligibility criteria’s for this NCDC Recruitment 2018-19 and they are as follows –
Candidates must have completed their graduation/post graduation in the relevant discipline from any reputed university and also have some experience in the relevant field.
- Deputy Director- 35 Years (Maximum)
- Director, Programme Officer & Senior Assistant- 30 Years (Maximum)
- Senior Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant & Junior Assistant- 27 Years (Maximum)
Dy. Director/Asst. Director
- General /OBC – Rs.1250/-
- General /OBC – Rs.750/-
SC/ST/PH/Ex Serviceman – No Fee
- Written Exam
Refer the official Recruitment Notification.
- Online Application Starting Date – 07th July 2018
- Online Application Closing Date – 08th August 2018
How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment 2018-19
- Initially logon to the official website of the NCDC.
- Next click on the link to apply for NCDC Vacancy 2018-19.
- Fill the online application form.
- Pay the online application fees.
- Submit the form and takes the hard copy.
NCDC Admit Card 2018-19
Candidates for attending the exam for this NCDC Recruitment 2018-19 will soon be able to download their admit card from the official web portal.
NCDC Result 2018-19
The final result for this particular recruitment will soon be declared by the NCDC at their official web portal.