NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19, Apprentice Vacancy Apply Online: – Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is now inviting candidates to apply online for the latest NLC Recruitment 2018. Candidates will be able to get all the details enclosed in the official recruitment notification from right below. As per the official NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification candidates are invited to apply online for vacant 635 Posts of Technician & Graduate Apprenticeship Training. Aspirants who had all the requisite qualification they will be able to apply for the NLC Apprenticeship 2018-19. This will be great opportunity for all the aspirants to get their apprentice training under this reputed organization. Candidates will only able to apply into this in online mode only.
NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19
Aspirants will be able to apply into this NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19 from 16th October 2018 to 25th October 2018. After fill the application all the candidates have to send the hard copy of the application form to the below given postal address. All the shortlisted candidates will be called to attend the training under the NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of merit list. All of the candidates will also able to apply into this NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19 also from our website.
NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Organization – Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
- Name of the Vacancy – Technician & Graduate Apprenticeship Training
- Number of Posts – 635
- Application Mode – Online
- Job Location– Tamil Nadu
- Official Web Portal – nlcindia.com
NLC Apprentice Vacancy 2018-19
|Trade||Technician Apprentice||Graduate Apprentice|
|Computer Science & Engg||20||25|
NLC Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2018
It will be mandatory for all the candidates to meets all the eligibility criteria’s to take part in this NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19. The post wise qualification and age limit details will be are as follows-
- Graduate Apprentice – Candidates must have passed Degree in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST).
- Technician Apprentice – Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST).
Candidate’s age must not exceed 27 Years.
There will no application fees
Selection of the candidates into this Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT) and Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) will be on the basis of Merit List.
- Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT):3542 /- p.m. (inclusive of all)
- Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) : Rs. 4984 /- p.m. (inclusive of all)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 16 October 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 25 October 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application – 30 October 2018
How to Apply for NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19
- Primarily go to the official website of the NLC.
- Next click on the link to apply for NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Submit the form and takes hard copy.
- Send the hard copy of the application form along with all the major documents to the below given postal address.
The General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited.
Block – 20,
Neyveli – 607 803
NLC Apprentice Merit List 2018-19
The final result for the NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19 will be released by NLC in the form of merit list. It will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their degree/diploma. It will be released by NLC at their official web portal. Candidates will be able to get the list very soon.