Rajasthan BSTC College Allotment Result 2019 : GGTU University Banswara will be announced the Rajasthan BSTC College Allotment Result 2019 soon of 1st counselling. Around 6 Lakh students have cleared the BSTC Admission entrance exam which was held on May 2019. After that GGTU will be declared the BSTC Result on June 2019. All students who have passed the BSTC Exam they are talking part in BSTC 2019 College allotment counselling. Rajasthan BSTC 1st counselling will be started from June 2019.
In BSTC 1st counselling 2019 students need to fill their choice for BSTC Colleges for General/ Sanskrit/ Alp Bhasha courses. The list of BSTC Colleges is also updated by the GGTU University on the official website. Now the GGTU University is allotted the BSTC College to participated students according to their BSTC Rank in Rajasthan. For more details keep visiting www.jobonweb.in.
Here Rajasthan BSTC College Allotment Result 2019 details are updated soon. Students those want to take admission in allotted college they need to report their college before last date which is July 2019. Students need to go to the BSTC College along with their documents and BSTC College fees.
Rajasthan BSTC College Allotment Result 2019 Details
Total number of BSTC Seats across the state : 20000
Total participated students : 6 Lakh
Official website : bstcggtu2019.com
1st counselling result / list of college allotment declared on : June 2019
Check Rajasthan BSTC College Allotment Result 2019 Below
- Students those want to check BSTC Allotment Result they should Go to the : bstcggtu2018.com
- Where official website has updated the BSTC College allotment list 2019 of 1st counselling
- Click on the given option and fill details such as your registration ID / roll number what ever asked for
- Then your allotted college details will be displayed on the screen
- you can check details and report to your college before last date
Rajasthan BSTC College Allotment Result 2019 for 2nd counselling or BSTC UPWARD movement will be declared on July 2019. BSTC College allotment Upward movement will begin form 9th July 2019.