Rajasthan Stenographer Syllabus 2018-19, RSMSSB Steno Exam Pattern: – The Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Board has now successfully published the notification for the recruitment of the candidates into the vacant 1085 Stenographer Posts. After knowing about this recruitment all of the aspirants are in the row for the preparation of the RSMSSB Stenographer Exam 2018-19. And for the better preparation all of the candidates must needs the Rajasthan Stenographer Syllabus 2018 PDF by which they will gets all the helping hands for the better preparation in this exam. For successfully downloading the Rajasthan Stenographer Syllabus 2018-19 all of the candidates must have to visit the official web portal of the RSMSSB after which they will be able to find the direct link to download the official Rajasthan Stenographer Syllabus 2018-19 in Hindi.
The officials Rajasthan Stenographer Syllabus 2018-19 will only outs by the recruitment board after which they start the application process for this particular recruitment. Now all of the candidates will are hardly preparing for their exam and they must needs the official RSMSSB Stenographer 2018-19 Syllabus. Here we are providing all the helping hands by which will all the candidates will get a direct way to get recruited in this exam. Candidates will be able to download their syllabus in both Hindi and English. All of the candidates will also be able to download their Rajasthan Stenographer Syllabus 2018-19 from our website www.jobonweb.in.
Rajasthan Stenographer Syllabus 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Board – Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Board
- Name of the Post – Stenographer
- of Posts – 1085
- Job Location – All over Rajasthan
- Category – Syllabus
- Official Portal – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Stenographer Syllabus 2018-19 PDF Download
After successfully submits the online application form for this RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018-19 all of the candidates are now looking to download the official syllabus by which they will be able to successfully prepare for this exam without any difficulty and increase their chanced to get successfully clear this exam and also gets recruited in this posts which they have dreamed for.
RSMSSB Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018-19
|Exam Type||Parts||Subjects||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Part 1||GK||100||3 Hours|
|Part 2||General English||100||3 Hours|
|Part 1||English Typing Test (Shorthand)||100||10 Minutes|
|Computer Typing Test in English||60 Minutes|
|Part 2||Hindi Typing Test (Shorthand)||100||10 Minutes|
|Computer Typing Test in Hindi||70 Minutes|
Rajasthan Stenographer Syllabus 2018
All of the candidates who are looking for the official Rajasthan Stenographer Syllabus 2018 is informed that they will now be successfully able to refer the topic wise syllabus by which they will be able to get the proper view of each and every subject which they have to give less and which they have to give more time. Now below we are giving the detailed description of the RSMSSB Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2018 and they are as follows –
RSMSSB Stenographer Syllabus for English
- Translation of Ordinary/Common English sentences into Hindi and vice-versa
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Glossary of official, Technical terms (with their Hindi version)
- Letter writing: Official, Semi-official, Circulars and Notices
- Tense/sequence of Tenses
- Voice: Active and Passive
- Use of Prepositions
- Comprehension of a given passage
- Use of Articles and Determiners
- Narration: Direct and Indirect
Rajasthan Stenographer Syllabus 2018 for General Hindi
- Idioms and Phrases
- One word substitutions
- Comprehension passage
- Fill in the blanks
Rajasthan Stenographer Syllabus 2018 for GK
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Countries & Capitals
Rajasthan Stenographer Syllabus 2018 for Everyday Science
- Electric current
- Ohm’s law
- Electric potential
- Heating effect of electric current
- Electric motor
- Acid, base and salts
- Bleaching powder
- Baking soda
- Plaster of Paris
- Soaps and detergents
- Human disease – Causes and Cures
- Economic importance of animals and plants
- Sources of energy
- Elements, compounds and mixtures
- Physical and chemical changes
- Metals and non-metals
- Human brain
- Reflection of light and its laws
- Types of lenses
- Human eye
- Mendel’s law of inheritance