SBI Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification, SBI PO Vacancies 2017, sbi.co.in: – The State Bank of India has recently issued a new employment notification for recruiting 2313+ posts in various branches of State Bank Of India. Here we are updating SBI Bank Recruitment 2017 issued by the State Bank of India in this year. The State Bank of India has opened applications for the applicable individuals for filling up the positions of Probationary Officer, Clerk, Medical Officer and Many More.
The job searchers who want to make their career in banking sector they can also apply for this SBI PO Recruitment 2017. The qualifications and other eligibility criteria required to apply for this State Bank of India is stated in the advertisement. The overall 2313+ vacancies accommodated in the authorized SBI Bank Notification 2017 are shared below. These released SBI 2313 vacancies are divided department wise and allotted differently for all posts which are listed in the below.
SBI Bank Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for engaging permanent full time PO, MO, Clerk posts. A total of 2313+ vacancies is distributed to this SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification. The appellants can check the details of the particular vacancies given for general and unreserved categories; check the SBI PO notification 2017.These released posts may differ in the future depending on the requirements of State Bank of India.
State Bank of India 2213 PO Vacancy details:
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|Total no. of Posts||2213 Posts|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application starting date||07 Feb 2017|
|Last date to submit application form||06 March 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Bank Probationary Officer Jobs 2017:
The supplicant who is going to apply for SBI PO Application 2017 should be a graduate holder from any recognized institute with minimum qualifying marks.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Selected candidates will be given basic pay of Rs. 27,620/-
- Online Examination (Preliminary and Mains)
- Interview and Group Discussion
- For General and Other Category Candidates: 600/- (Application Fee Including Intimation Charges).
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: 100/- (Intimation Charges).
Important Dates for SBI PO Exam Date 2017:
- Application opening date: 7-02-2017
- Closing date of application submission: 6-03-2017
- SBI PO Preliminary Exam Call Letter Release Date: 15-04-2017
- SBI PO Preliminary Exam Date: 29, 30 April and 6, 7 May 2017
- SBI PO Prelims Result Release Date: 17 May 2017
- SBI PO Mains Exam Call Letter Release Date: 22-05-2017
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date: 04-06-2017
- SBI PO Mains Result Release Date: 19-06-2017
- SBI PO Interview Call Letter Release Date: 26-06-2017
- SBI PO Interview Date and GD Dates: 10-07-2017
- SBI PO Final Result Date: 05-08-2017
How to apply for Andhra Bank Notification 2017
SBI Bank PO Exam 2017 Permission Letter:
The authority will issued Exam Admit Card before few of written Examination. This Admission Card is the key document required while we go for online exam at exam center. Without Admit Card candidates will not permitted to give exam on examination centre. So aspirants are advised to carry this Hall Ticket itself at the time of written examination. This Call Letter comprises all personal information of participants like roll no., password, exam centre etc.
SBI PO Exam Result 2017
The SBI Online Exam Result will be declared very soon after finishing the written Examination. Aspirant who will be passed in Written Exam, call for Interview. All the necessary required details related to SBI Bank Recruitment 2017 are described clearly above.