SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018-19, 435 Apprentice Vacancy Apply Online: – Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR has now released their latest recruitment notification in order to circulate the most important details related to their latest recruitment of the candidates to the vacant 435 Apprentice Posts. All of the candidates who are interested and fully eligible to apply for this www.shar.gov.in Recruitment 2018 are advised to detailed look into the official recruitment notification for successfully gathering all the details related to eligibility conditions which will be needed to apply for this SDSC SHAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018. And also all of the candidates will also be able to gather all the details from below also.
The Online registration process for this SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018-19 will be done from 07th July 2018 to 28th July 2018. And all of the candidates who don’t want to lose this golden chance are advice to apply on or before the closing date of the SDSC SHAR Application Form 2018. Only those candidates will be permissible to apply online whoever matches all the eligibility criteria’s to apply for this recruitment. The application form for this recruitment will only be accepted online. Applicants who want to apply for this SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018-19 will be able to apply from our website www.jobonweb.in.
SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018-19
Summary : The notification for the latest ISRO Recruitment 2018 Sriharikota is out and as per the notification the authority is inviting all the eligible and interested candidates to apply online for this recruitment. The online application form will be accepting from 07th July 2018 to 28th July 2018. Candidates must have completed SSLC/SSC /Diploma /ITI/NAC/NAC in relevant field /Vocational course involving two years. The age of the candidates must not below 14 years. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of merit list.
SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Authority – Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR
- Name of the Post – Apprentice
- of Posts – 435
- Job Location – Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh
- Official Web Portal – shar.gov.in
SDSC SHAR Apprentice Vacancy Details
Here in this part we are providing you all the post wise vacancy details related to the latest ISRO Recruitment 2018 and they are as follows –
- Trade Apprentice-Drafts Man-Civil – 05 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Air Condition – 10 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Diesel Mechanic – 04 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-DCCP + Vocational Apprentice-(Office Assistant + Comp. Science) – 125 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Mechanical – 17 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-Mechanical – 14 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-ECE – 13 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-ECE – 09 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-EEE – 06 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-EEE – 05 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-E&EI – 05 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-E&EI – 06 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Automobile – 03 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Agriculture Eng. – 05 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Catering Technology – 03 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Photography – 01 Post
- Graduate Apprentice-Library Science – 04 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-Aeronautical – 01 Post
- Vocational Apprentice-Nursing/ Multi Purpose Health Worker – 06 Posts
- Vocational Apprentice-Lab Technician – 04 Posts
- Vocational Apprentice-Construction Technology – 04 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-CSE – 05 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-CSE – 03 Posts
- Technician Apprentice- Civil – 05 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice- Civil – 05 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Chemical – 13 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-Chemical – 02 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Fitter – 75 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Electrician – 20 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Motor Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Electronic Mechanic – 42 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Chemical – 10 Posts
SDSC SHAR Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2018
For successfully applying in this SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018-19 all of the individual aspirants makes sure that they must fulfills all of the eligibility criteria’s and they are as follows –
All of the candidates must have completes SSLC/SSC + IT/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT and DCCP with First class from any recognized university.
The age of the candidates must not below 14 years.
All of the candidates are advised to refer the full official SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018-19 Notification.
The selection of all the deserving candidates will be made into this SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018-19 on the basis of merit list.
- Technician Apprentice – Rs. 3542 per month
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 5000 Per Month
- Trade Apprentice – Rs. 5924 Per Month
- Vocational Apprentice – Rs. 2758 Per Month
- Starting date to apply – 07th July 2018
- Closing Date to Apply – 28th July 2018
How to Apply for SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018-19
- Logon to the official web portal of the authority which we provided above.
- Now proceeds to click on the link to apply for SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018-19.
- Fill the online application form.
- Uploads all of the documents.
- Finally submit the application form and takes the hard copy.
SDSC SHAR Result 2018
The final result for this ISRO SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018-19 will be declared very soon in the form of merit list prepared on the basis of candidate’s academic records.